It was really hot and humid--the hottest in
20 years, so they told me. You can see the sky
behind the temple is a scorching haze.
Here's a shot of my dress, my veil, and the wedding cake.
Scanning is hard work, ya know.
10. We can't fit all our belongings in the back of a pick-up.
A DOZEN THINGS THAT HAVEN'T CHANGED IN TWELVE YEARS
1. His hairstyle (it's timeless).
2. Our fascination with bonsai trees.
3. We go to bed at the same time.
4. We hold hands in public--but only if the kids aren't around holding our hands :).
8. My teeth (someday I'll get braces....)