We are in high-stress mode at our house. With moving this weekend and not having a specific home to move to yet, things are a little crazy.
I just had to steal a moment away and share some of the tender mercies of the Lord I've experienced recently:
* Wonderful family in San Jose to stay with until our home is ready.
* No rain the entire three hours I worked on the yard on Monday, yet it has rained nonstop since then.
* Discovering two extra rolls of packaging tape in the office supplies/school supplies box.
* Happy, easy-going toddler who is content to play by my side as I pack.
* Dear friends always there for me.
* The children finding Halloween costumes on their own and without spending a dime.
* Discovering that a school district, that I wanted to move in to, cut all their transportation BEFORE moving in to its boundaries.
* Getting a sound sleep last night.
* Easy-prep meals and plenty of food.
Good luck with the move. It rained over halloween but it is supposed to be nice and dry this weekend!
Post a Comment